WHAT DOES STRATEGIC HR REALLY MEAN? AND HOW TO DO IT RIGHT!
Do you want strategic transformation throughout your organization? Then you need strategic organization in your HR department.
Nothing enables talent, opportunity, strength, efficiency and success like Strategic HRM.
However, it seems that some HR Leaders are still struggling to make the leap from traditional HR into truly transformational HR.
That’s where our closing keynote speaker comes in. Christina McClung (VP Human Resources and Chief of Staff to President, Capital One) knows all about strategic HR management that focuses on people, integrity and strong leadership-team alliances – and she’s going to share that knowledge with you. Topics under discussion:
- You don’t need to ask for a seat at the table - you just need to know how to take it
- How can HR get to know their business better?
- How to speak CEO’s language and how to acquire needed business acumen skills
- How to align HR activities with organizational strategy
- How HR professionals can become true strategic business partners
- Effective strategies for dealing with C-suite executives and the board
- Where is HR going? How can we continue to provide leading edge strategy and innovation to support and drive the business?
- How to be able to drive real change in faster periods of time
- Being adaptable and effectively dealing with unpredictability
- HR's credibility at the leadership level, how HR can add value/reduce costs for an organization