HOW DO YOU RECRUIT, RETAIN AND ENGAGE BEST TALENT?
Employers in Western Canada are locked in competition to employ the best talent and top performing candidates. What’s the secret to engaging the most productive talent while simultaneously facing the new challenges of a global disruptive market?
It’s all under discussion from a panel leading Canadian HR executives. They’ll cover:
- How to attract and attain top talent when turnover rate is increasing in Western Canada
- How can employers stay competitive when they can’t be based on compensation?
- What are the best apps and tools to use in recruiting?
- Candidate experience through the use of technology – how to make it better, smarter and faster
- How to balance the need for employees’ work/life balance while ensuring their continuous productivity
- Total comp and rewards: how to keep people engaged by providing other forms of perks and compensation besides salary
- How can Western Canadian companies retain their employees?
- What are progressive companies around the world doing to recruit, retain and engage best talent?
If your company is trying to lock down talent, lock down a place at this essential session.Panel moderator:
Antonio Zivanovic — Employee Health, Benefits & Pensions Strategist; CEO, The ReFrame
Rene McComber - People & Culture Leader, Mosaic Homes
Angela Champ - Author & Human Resources Executive; SVP, People & Culture,
Prospera Credit Union
Tracy McDonald - Director, Talent & Culture, Left™