UNLOCKING NEW LEADERSHIP POTENTIAL AT YOUR ORGANIZATION
The nature of work has changed, and mounting business pressures have made it risky to rely on a small set of high potential players to push your organization forward. Not only are many of these “HiPo” leaders facing unsustainable levels of stress and burnout, but organizations are ignoring their largest source of leadership potential, which is spread out and hidden among their broader workforce not identified as HiPos.
Realizing the promise of leadership potential requires far more than picking and choosing people who meet a precise profile. To prepare for a world of constant change, we can’t narrow the focus on leadership potential…we must broaden it.
This presentation explores:
- The current state of high-potential programs and common pitfalls
- How the new leadership context is driving the need for a new approach to unlocking leadership potential
- A different and holistic approach for surfacing, activating, and accelerating the leadership potential in individuals, within teams, and across the full force of the organization
Bill Mitchell - Talent Strategist, Development Dimensions International
Mathieu Baril - Manager, Business Development - Canada, Development Dimensions International
TAKE THE PLUNGE: DIVE DEEPER INTO TECHNOLOGY AS A CHANGE AGENT FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION
Today, HR is well placed to help lead, guide and drive organizations in a digital landscape. As people practices evolve and technological advancements progress rapidly, organizations undergo transformational change to keep pace. Meanwhile, HR is sitting at the intersection of all of these factors.
Not only do we have the ultimate front-row seat to the paradigm shifts in the way we think about work – but we also have the unique opportunity to shape these changes. In this session, David Heather, VP of HR at ADP will discuss how we as HR Leaders can drive productivity, innovation and create new opportunities for the businesses that we lead by creating an actionable vision to embrace technology as a tool for change.
Founded on research and insights, we will explore:
- Global technology trends
- The impact technology has on the Canadian economy
- What HR Leaders can do today to embrace technology
- How to drive employee meaning by understanding the disconnect between employee and employer