HOW TO LEAD AND ENGAGE A REMOTE WORKFORCE
Remote working is only getting more and more popular.
There’s good reason for this: it offers employees more autonomy, allows them to feel better prepared to do a good job and provides a rewarding work experience. Yet engaging and managing remote employees is still a challenge for employers.
What’s the right leadership style? What are the best tools to use? What’s a reasonable return on investment? What does it mean to ‘lead’ virtually?
It’s all under debate from a panel of leading Canadian HR executives, who’ll be discussing:
- How do you manage and engage a remote workforce? What does it mean?
- How to supporting international/remote workers
- Integration of remote workforce - how do you help them understand culture, etc.
- Ethnic and culture integration, onboarding process and procedures
- How to make them feel like part of the family? How can execs reach out and connect with those remote employees? How do you keep that level of engagement and connection via distance?
Don’t tackle this issue remotely – join us at this great session!
Susan Vann - Vice President, Human Resources, The Little Potato Company Ltd
Janet Hughes - Director, Human Resources at Vancouver Film School
HOW MARIJUANA LEGALIZATION WILL IMPACT EMPLOYERS
Legalized recreational cannabis is BIG news in Canada.
And it’s brought along a BIG question for employers: what are the ramifications for my business?
But what if we took it a step further? What if we suggested that you consider adding medical cannabis to your drug plan? Well … Shoppers Drug Mart and Loblaw did just that and they learned a lot along the way.
Join our panel of expert speakers as they discuss the impact of marijuana in the workplace and why companies might consider adding cannabis to their benefits package.
Don’t let the chance to hear such essential insights go up in smoke!