Now more than ever due to demographic changes and the forces of disruption, HR leaders need to challenge traditional methods of selecting and grooming future leaders. In this high-level panel discussion, prominent Canadian CHROs will discuss their challenges and practical solutions relating to succession planning, leadership development, talent mapping, and talent profiling. Speakers will offer insight into preparing future workforces, and the impact that technology is having on their people and business strategies, including:
- What leadership skills are required to succeed in today’s world? What skills will leaders need in 10+ years?
- How can we groom leaders for the future when the future is uncertain?
- Keeping high potential leaders engaged throughout the process
- How to incorporate diversity and inclusion principles into a leadership development program
- How to coach your CEO and top management
Lorne Rubis - Chief People Officer, ATB Financial
Keri Fraser - Senior Director, Human Resources – North America, Colliers International;
Best Employee Engagement Strategy Award Winner, Canadian HR Awards 2016
Adam Charania - Vice President, Human Resources, Rocky Mountaineer